When all else fails, memorizing some random facts can make you feel smart…so here you go.
5 Random Facts:
- No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because the patent was lost in a fire.
- At one point in time, you were the youngest person on Earth.
- According to Oxford Dictionaries Online, “burpees” were named in the 1930s for American physiologist Royal H. Burpee, who developed the burpee test. He earned a PhD in applied physiology from Columbia University in 1940 and created the “burpee” exercise as part of his PhD thesis as a quick and simple way to assess fitness.
- You take over 23,000 breaths everyday.
- You used 22,999 of those breaths during your last minute of burpees. (see below…)
Have fun with this today!
OTM for 12 min:
Odd: 12 burpees
Even: 1 rope climb or 12 box jumps