When you come to class, you have some responsibilities.
1. Be prepared. It’s a class where physical activity takes place so make sure you have what you need with you (see my previous post about knee socks).
2. Listen and remember. If you haven’t noticed, we do a lot of the same things. Over and over. Listen to what your coach says, THINK about it, and if you STILL don’t get it or remember it, ask. And if your coach tells you to take weight off or suggests you sub a movement, do it. There is a reason for it.
3. Be aware. There are heavy things flying around in the gym and sometimes there are a lot of people. Heavy things should not hit people. Be aware of your surroundings and make sure you have adequate space.
4. Do your best. That doesn’t mean you have to PR everyday. It means that you give your best effort for THAT day. Everyday is different and every person is different.
5. Have FUN. It should be fun. If it’s not, you are doing it wrong!
Make up squats or
20 min. Hang Snatch practice
4 rounds for time:
25 kb swings