Yes, the weather is changing, it’s getting colder and people are sneezing. It’s that time of year where colds start circulating, flu bugs wipe out entire classrooms and you feel like you spend the majority of your day avoiding people who look like cast members from The Walking Dead. There are ways to avoid all this sickness if you follow a few simple rules:
1. If you think you are sick, you know you are sick, or you highly suspect that you are sick, stay OUT of the gym. Seriously. It’s probably the only time I will tell you to stay out. Unless you are in a full body cast or dead. What better way to avoid spreading all your germs than to just STAY HOME. And by sick, I mean fever, your Kleenex contains all 5 colors of the rainbow plus some, or the Dr. actually says to you…YOU ARE SICK.
2. Wipe down your bars, wipe down the foam rollers, wipe down anything you touch or sweat on right after you use it. Then it’s clean for the next unsuspecting victim. I will make sure we have plenty of Lysol wipes to go around…
3. EAT properly. SLEEP enough. EXERCISE period (unless you ARE sick…see rule #1).
4. WASH your hands. Again. And again.
5. If you have a simple cold, use your head, follow rules 2,3, and 4 and don’t high five anyone.
Hatch Squat Week 9 Day 1
4 Rounds for time:
50 Double Unders
15 Dumbbell Push Press
30 yard dumbbell walking lunges